Notable things this week
- Some illness in the family, which I'm hoping will have a good outcome.
- Renovations have moved to the front rooms. I do not like moving furniture. I do not like the dust and disruption (who does?) but I like the progress.
- We're now jammed into a small space in a couple of rooms. You don't realise the difference in the size of rooms until you've had to Tetris everything from one to the other and back again.
- Losing track of things in the house. You know where they were, but where they were is no longer there.
- Finding nice slate hearths in a couple of rooms, so wondering about ways to use them more productively elsewhere - they had to come out because they were in the way of other works.
- Positive thinking and hopefulness and all that