- Carrrrrrpetttttt. Weeks of floorboards and now two rooms have proper carpet and apparently duvet-thick underlay. It's amazing. We had to get the doors trimmed so they could close.
- That means we can use our living room and bedroom again, which feels luxurious.
- Decorating is grim though.
- Deciding on a change to how my studio gets decorated to minimise the grimness.
- Wood filler is really not the texture I was expecting.
- Caulking, however, is.
- All the bits of things that collect in places, like sediment. Some screws, receipts, a sock, a statement, an open wrapper holding something that might be a totally important part for something but you just can't be sure.
- Still, plenty of good stuff too. I found exactly the right size candles for a pair of 60s sconces I bought on etsy.