- Spent a week off decorating my study. My feet hurt so much.
- It does look good though. I can barely believe it's done. Carpet next, then I can do the fun bit with setting the room up again.
- I've been using the iPad Pro a fair bit to draw on. It's great, especially with Procreate, even if the palm rejection is a bit shaky at times.
- So looking forward to getting on with all the projects on hold because of the renovations.
- I've said it before, but decorating is grim! It's a good workout though.
- Paint can lids are hard to put back on properly.
- Brushes and rollers that shed fluff and fibres can GTFO.
- I bought some fake flowers, because they'll look nice. Yeah!