Things that were good this week
- Getting all started on the renovations. That feels like a proper move forward.
- Back to work, designing things.
- I already mentioned the renovations, but choosing paint colours, radiators, whatever, it feels good at last.
- America's Test Kitchen on iTunes. I love it. I wish there was a UK version as the taste tests and whatever really show up the difference in food regulation between Europe and the US. I found out in the US what's sold as cinnamon is actually cassia bark.
Thing that were not so good
- Ouch. Packing up and moving the rooms we're doing first was painful. I love my books, but I don't like moving my books.
- The noise! And that it's caused by us this time. It's necessary, and won't last long, but still.
- The expense! Lawks.
- News from the US, and our awful government.