Things that were good this week
- Doing the bits of Christmas we enjoy: time off, good food and drink, and just relaxing and catching up on (nice) stuff we haven't had time to do.
- My back is almost entirely fixed. At last!
- Planning to do more drawing over the break
- Big grocery delivery with treats for us
- Also, Cwm Deri coffee cream liqueur is quite the thing. If you like Baileys then try this. No, they're not paying me. I wish they were. In cream liqueur.
Things that were not so good
- Other aches and pains
- Some important things in the grocery delivery were out of date, some already mouldy and horrible
- The sewer line that goes at the back of our house was mostly blocked. Chap from the utility company had come to do a routine check and we're glad he did. I won't forget the smell or the sight of what was down there for a long while.